If you are utilizing Internet Explorer 11 to view this site you may experience problems completing event registrations and donation forms due to recent upgrades instituted in the new version of Internet Explorer. Please follow the below instructions to resolve these issues. For further information please contact Stacey Kohl at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860.768.2401. Thank you for your patience as we continue to work to resolve these issues.
- In Internet Explorer 11, click on the "Tools" button at the top right of your screen
- Select "Compatibility View Settings" from the dropdown menu
- A pop-up window will open, anchoronline.org will appear in the "Add this website" line
- Click "Add" to move it to the "Websites you've added to Compatibility View" window, then click "Close"
- The website will refresh allowing you to complete your registration or donation
Dr. Sandra Morgan Scholarship Fund
The Organizational Psychology (formerly known as the Organization Behavior) program aims to change the world by promoting a better understanding of human behavior and by improving the workplace.
During the last 40 years, the program has been preparing graduates to lead, manage, and/or consult with dynamic and diverse organizations operating in a global environment. For 13 of those years, Dr. Sandra Morgan directed the program and mentored many successful students. To celebrate her retirement from the University of Hartford's Barney School of Business, Dr. Morgan has established an endowed scholarship to recognize outstanding graduate students who exemplify the values of the program.
The scholarship will be awarded based on the following criteria:
The recipient must be a matriculated student who epitomizes the values of the MSOP program. Eligible students must have earned at least six credits in the program. Preference will be given to working parents.
The selection decision will be made by a three-person committee consisting of one current student, one alumnus/a, and the Director of the program.
For more information, you may contact Sandra Morgan (860.768.4974 or email@example.com) or Olga Clark (860.768.4045 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Online: Please use the donation form below
Mail: Please make check out to University of Hartford and put the fund name in the memo section. Checks can be mailed to University of Hartford, Office of Institutional Advancement, 200 Bloomfield Avenue, West Hartford, CT 06117
Phone: Please call Christine Adams, senior director of advancement services, at 860.768.2407, any weekday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.