If you are utilizing Internet Explorer 11 to view this site you may experience problems completing event registrations and donation forms due to recent upgrades instituted in the new version of Internet Explorer. Please follow the below instructions to resolve these issues. For further information please contact Stacey Kohl at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860.768.2401. Thank you for your patience as we continue to work to resolve these issues.
- In Internet Explorer 11, click on the "Tools" button at the top right of your screen
- Select "Compatibility View Settings" from the dropdown menu
- A pop-up window will open, anchoronline.org will appear in the "Add this website" line
- Click "Add" to move it to the "Websites you've added to Compatibility View" window, then click "Close"
- The website will refresh allowing you to complete your registration or donation
WWUH 91.3 FM
Donation and Storefront
Donation Only - If you want to make a recurring gift or pledge an amount and pay in installments, you must use this donation section. One-time donations can be made in this section and/or be made when you purchase any of the premiums below.
Matching Gifts: If you have a matching gift form and you are donating on-line, please mail the form to Advancement Services, University of Hartford, 200 Bloomfield Avenue, West Hartford, CT 06117.
Thank you for your generous gift!
$150 - WWUH Jacket - Black microfiber, medium weight, with dark gray fleece lining, WWUH logo embroidered in Red on left chest area. Available in S, M, L, XL, 2XL
$30 - WWUH Ceramic Mug - Black WWUH ceramic mug with yellow lettering
$25 - WWUH Baseball Cap - 100% cotton, khaki color with embroidered WWUH logo on front in Red, with adjustable headband
$20 - Book "Hartford Radio" by John Ramsey. Arcadia Publishing's "Images of America Series" featuring 120 pages and over 200 high quality images of Hartford area radio stations and radio personalities from 1922 to 2010. Donated to WWUH and signed by the author. Image attached.