Use the following link to place a transcript order: https://commerce.cashnet.com/uhtranscript
*Please Note: if there is a Bursar Hold on your account, the Transcript Department cannot process your order until the hold is cleared. Holds include cashier restrictions and Stafford loan or Perkins loan exit requirements. (Please contact the Student Administrative Services Center (SASC) at 860.768.4999 for questions about Bursar Holds.)
- Transcript orders must be paid either by credit card or by electronic check (ACH). Please ensure that your bank participates in ACH.
- Orders are not accepted via email or telephone.
- All transcripts are subject to verification.
- Requests can also be made in person at SASC Monday–Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Faxed requests are accepted only for "rush" requests. Mark the request "Attention: Transcripts" and fax to 860.768.4593. We do not send transcripts by fax.
- A “regular” request will be mailed out within 10 business days from receipt of the request. Online requests are received by the Transcript Department the day after they are placed.
- A “rush” request will be mailed out within 3 business days from receipt of request. Online requests are received by the Transcript Department the day after they are placed.
- Transcripts are sent out through regular 1st class mail. If you want guaranteed rapid turn-around, you may request and pay for FedEx next day delivery. (FedEx will not deliver to post office boxes.)
- A single copy is $4.
- If ordering multiple copies, the 1st copy is $4, additional copies are $1 each.
- “Rush” copies are $10 each.
For questions on the status of a request please call 860.768.4563 or 860.768.5588.