HOW TO REQUEST A TRANSCRIPT
Use the following link to place a transcript order: https://commerce.cashnet.com/uhtranscript
*Please Note: if there is a Bursar Hold
on your account, the Transcript Department cannot process your order
until the hold is cleared. Holds include cashier restrictions and
Stafford loan or Perkins loan exit requirements. (Please contact the
Student Administrative Services Center at 860-768-4999 for questions
about Bursar Holds.)
- Transcript orders must be paid either by credit card or by
electronic check (ACH). Please ensure that your bank participates in
- Orders are not accepted via email or telephone.
- All transcripts are subject to verification.
can also be made in person at the Student Administrative Services
Center (SASC). SASC is open Monday - Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 6p.m. and
Friday 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Faxed requests are accepted only for "rush" requests. Mark the request "Attention: Transcripts" and fax to 860-768-4593. We do not send transcripts by fax.
- A “regular” request will be mailed out within 10
business days from receipt of the request. Online requests are received
by the Transcript Department the day after they are placed.
“rush” request will be mailed out within 3 business days from receipt
of request. Online requests are received by the Transcript Department
the day after they are placed.
- Transcripts are sent out
through regular 1st class mail. If you want guaranteed rapid
turn-around, you may request and pay for FedEx next day delivery.
(FedEx will not deliver to post office boxes.)
- A single copy is $4.00.
- If ordering multiple copies, the 1st copy is $4.00, additional copies are $1.00 each.
- “Rush” copies are $10.00 each.
For questions on the status of a request, please call (860)768-4563 or (860)768-5588.